1. How tall are you? A bit over 6’ft last time I checked!
2. How old are you? Just turned 27!
3. When’s your birthday? May 13th
4. Zodiac sign? Taurus
5. Favorite food? Steak and Cheese & Chinese! Do not mention Chinese food to me unless you are absolutely sure you want to go and get some!
6. Are you dating? Are you single? Do you have a crush? No. Yes. Yes. 😉
7. Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope.
8. Are you still friends with any of your exes? Yes! I don’t believe in wasting time! If you’re in a long term relationship and break up because you realize you both aren’t made to be in a relationship together, why not stay friends? You’ve spent all this time together and had a good “friendship” than why just throw it all away? Now, I’m not saying become best friends, which I believe is also possible, I’m just saying there’s no need to act like strangers. “Hi! How are you”, works perfectly fine. On the other hand, there should only be 2 reason as to why you should cut them off, IMO. 1. Your new boyfriend/girlfriend has a real problem with it, than just stop befriending the ex. 2. If they’ve ripped out your heart and treated it like a piece of tasteless gum, than they don’t deserve to even have you as a friend and you should maybe just go and forget about them and all those memories. Focus on creating new memories with someone else. <(HELLO! PREACHING MOMENT!) Lol
9. Any tattoos? I have three as of now. My name in graffiti on my arm (which I regret, but love. I know, weird.), a StoryTeller star on my shoulder and a cursive 'J' on my wrist.
10. Any piercings? I have both my ears and an industrial piercing. I technically also have a lip piercing, but I'm letting it close because it was grinding my tooth!
11. Favorite show? Anyone who knows me knows that this a hard question. I watch almost everything & can't pick one! I'd have to say FRIENDS, Boy Meets World, The Vampire Diaries, The O.C., Desperate Housewives, Glee, Teen Wolf & Scandal!
12. Favorite movie? Dirty Dancing & Edward Scissorhands.
13. Besides your favorite movie, what movies could you watch over and over and still love? Titanic, The Notebook, Love Actually, The Amazing Spiderman, Mean Girls, Halloween, Grease, Ghost, Love & Basketball, Letters to Juliet, Basketball Diaries, The Breakfast Club, Coyote Ugly, Sex and the City 1&2, Burlesque… I mean the list really just goes on. Lol
14. Favorite actor? Male: Leonardo Dicaprio & Johnny Depp (although, what's up with the scripts he has been choosing lately?!) Also, lately I've really been loving me some Zac Efron movies! & Female: Sandra Bullock & Rachel Mcadams.
15. Favorite talk show host? Daytime I'd have to say Ellen, Wendy & Kelly! Late night would be Both Jimmy's!
16. Favorite bands? Britney, Beyonce & JLO are my número uno. LOVE THEM and can listen to them 24/7 for the rest of my life! My favorite bands are NSYNC, 1D (SORRY, NOT SORRY) & Imagine Dragons! Lol but I listen to almost everything from Mariah, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Prince, Lorde, Jason DeRulo, Miley, Madonna. Anything really. But I rather listen to an oldie over anything that's currently playing on the radio any day.
17. Favorite song? Goo Goo Dolls – Better Days
18. What is your song of the week? "Bastille" by Pompeii & Fancy by Iggy Azalea
19. First concert? Britney Spears – The Onyx Hotel Tour. First & Only concert I've been too! Also, Kelis (Britney's opening act) pointed and waved to me! Haha
20. Who would you like to see in concert? I will be going to the Justin Timberlake Concert in July! Very excited! But who I'd love to see LIVE would be Beyonce, JLO & Celine Dion if she ever does Las Vegas again!
21. Quality you look for in a partner? Genuine, funny, & and someone who gets me.
22. Where do you go when you’re sad? A good car ride always clears my mind. Sometimes my music is blaring, & sometimes I don't even put music on and just sit in silence. Depends on my mood.
23. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10 minutes!
24. Ever been in a physical fight? Once in middle school! Lol
25. Turn on? A great smile!
26. Turn off? I'm weird with this, it depends on who it is! Lol. There will be something I find a turn off on someone but I'm okay with it on someone else. I guess if I had to pick, I'd have to say passing gas! LOL! Seriously, such a turn a off!
27. Last book you read? REBOOT by Amy Tintera
28. The book you’re currently reading? Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
29. Last person you talked to? My Mom
30. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best friend, Vanessa! '
31. Something you miss? All my amazing friends from Cosmetology School!
32. A place to visit in the world before dying with all expenses paid, where would it be and why? House of Juliet in Verona, Italy because I’ve always been so fascinated with the story behind it.
33. Last time you hung out with anyone? What did you do? Today! My brother, his wife and I went to eat Chipotle and than went for some ice cream!
34. What are three things on your bucket list? In random order: 1. Crash a Wedding – 2. Travel the world – 3. Have my tv show/movie script picked up!
35. What is your biggest pet peeve? Someone who burps while I'm eating, someone who doesn't shut up while I'm trying to watch something, someone touching my food, someone who texts me first but later never responds back & someone who is disrespectful to others.
36. How many languages can you speak? English & Portuguese! I understand enough Spanish too!
37. Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla? Chocolate and vanilla SWIRL. SWIRL. SWIRRRL. haha (“Orange is the new black” quote!) seriously I love both. But my favorite is actually white chocolate. 😉
38. Your proudest moment? When I graduated from cosmetology school.
39. Happiest day of your life? That would have to be the day my first nephew was born. Before then, I’d never felt that kind of love for something or someone before. That is until my other niece & nephews were born. I love those kids as if they were my very own! I feel like the luckiest guy in the world when I’m with them!
40. Final thoughts? Well, that was fun! I can’t wait to start blogging. I have way to much on my mind everyday and this way I can get it out with words instead of talking to myself! Haha 🙊